Monday, May 11, 2009

Flowering Gardens...

Yes it is that time of year again - when the garden is in full bloom, and the spring sights are indeed wonderful to behold :) So once again, a few snapshots from recently :)

Yorkshire rose in bloom. Photo by my husband.

Rosa alba semi-plena or the Yorkshire Rose.

I believe this is the Tudor rose, Rosa damascena versicolor. Photo by my husband.

Close-up of the Tudor rose :)

Sunset over the parking lot :) This was such an amazing sunset, I disregarded the location!

Spiderwort.

"Mama, take a picture of me! Take a picture of me smelling the iris!". So I did.

Rosa Damascena 'Bifera' or Quatre Saisons rose (Autum damask)

Those who read my art blog will recognise the pinks- I drew those recently LOL

Peony just opening.


Peony...

and again- they are very photogenic!


Rosa alba 'maxima' OR the Jacobite rose- yes the one my blog is named after :)

Iris.

A flowering grass from the garden...

A sneak peek into the garden :)


Mama duck and ducklings!

No comments: