Monday, November 03, 2008

How Time Does Fly...

Especially when you are having fun. I always seem to get lost on this blog when the summer comes- too much to do, not enough pictures, you name it :)
I thought instead, that I might just share some photos :)


My pomegranates, grown in my garden :)

Pineapple Sage.

Homegrown peanuts.

Homegrown fig.

A bee digging holes to lay their eggs in... you can see the beginning of a former test hole on the left :)


Milkweed fluff.




The three stages of an Eastern Blue Swallowtail Butterfly.

Lavender.



Rosehips from the garden.



Our Halloween pumpkin... face designed by Rebel :)

1 comment:

winna said...

all these photos are soooo interesting---how I love figs---are they ready to eat off the vine? What you grow is fascinating--from a Non gardiner here--you must have the best food on the table!